Enroll in a Clinical Research Study for Upper Limb Spasticity
A clinical research study for upper limb spasticity is now enrolling. The DIRECTION study is enrolling in the USA, Canada, and France, with approximately 650 participants. In order to take part in this study, participants should fit the following categories:
- Men and women between the ages of 18 and 75
- Have had stable upper limb spasticity for at least three months
- Only require one upper limb to be treated throughout the DIRECTION study
How Will The DIRECTION Study Work?
The DIRECTION study is being performed to evaluate two drugs in the treatment of upper limb spasticity. The first is known as Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA), which is an already marketed medicine for upper limb spasticity. Throughout the study, this drug will be compared with another approved drug for upper limb spasticity known as BOTOX® (onabotulinumtoxinA). Participants will receive both of these drugs at different times during the DIRECTION study.
During the DIRECTION study, participants will:
- Be given two injections of the study drugs at separate times
- Go to regularly scheduled visits at the study center
- Partake in medical procedures and tests during these study center visits
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more about becoming a participant in the DIRECTION study, please contact Dr. Asare Christian at Aether Medicine using the following:
- Address: 565 E. Swedesford Rd. #315
Wayne, PA 19087
- Telephone: 484-806-1101
- Email: [email protected]
This study is entirely voluntary, and you can choose to leave the study for any reason, without affecting your usual medical treatment.